Replacement Hydraulic Filters
Who Uses our Hydraulic Filters?
Customers buy Filtrationpoint.com’s hydraulic filter replacements because they are perfect for any major applications that involves turbine fuel, petroleum based fluids, lube and hydraulic fluids and compressor lube and seal oil. For your machinery, it’s critical to stop particulates from building up in the hydraulic fluid. We sell hydraulic filters that take all those concerns under consideration while delivering the best value for your money.
Our hydraulic filters can be used in suction line elements, off-line and kidney loop elements, high-pressure in-line elements and return line elements.
Why Buy Our Cellulose Replacement Filters?
When deciding which filter to buy, you generally need to know the rating efficiency in microns, line location on the hydraulic equipment, and the appropriate size (generally bigger is better for higher filtration capacity). We also recommend changing your hydraulic filter elements frequently to prevent high pressure differentials & possible filter failures. The interchanges are available for all the major brand names. We even add zinc plated or epoxy coated hardware to provide the ultimate corrosion resistance to protect your equipment.
Regardless if you are a customer from a small company, a distributor, importer/exporter or a buyer from the government, we can offer volume bulk discounts for any order.
Why Buy Wire Reinforced Replacement Hydraulic Filters from Us?
- When there are flow surges or pressure surges in your machinery, our special epoxy coated CS supports your media both upstream and downstream by providing pleat stability.
- Our dual-phase microglass media has been tested to the high standards of ISO16889 and DFE (dynamic filter efficiency) standards
- Why settle for a competitor’s inferior beta 200 efficiency rating, when you can get our ISO 16889 beta 1000 rating (99.9%) instead?
- We use specialized adhesives (both epoxy and polyurethane) for fluid compatibility and to provide additional structural integrity.
- We offer collapse ratings up to 3000 PSID.
- Our replacement hydraulic filters can operate in a wide variety of temperatures, from -45° to 250°F
- You will see a low pressure drop occur at high flow rates
Which Manufacturer’s Hydraulic Filter s Do You Offer?
We offer over forty different brands of industrial hydraulic replacement filters to meet your needs:
Questions about our replacement hydraulic filters? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or need any advice regarding the right filter for your needs. If you also need to place a very large hydraulic filter order, let us know and we can give you a custom quote.